We’re ready for Festival season…… Are you? Have you got your festival look and your festival outfit chosen or are you still on the fence trying to get in??
Festival season is almost upon us and whether you’re hitting up an outdoor music event like Electric Picnic or traveling abroad for an international festival experience like Primavera Sound or even Burning Man, it’s time to start thinking about your festival outfit ideas! From bright colors to bold prints and statement accessories, there are endless options when it comes to putting together the perfect festival look. In this blog, we’ll explore some of the latest festival trends, the most popular styles seen at Coachella, and provide you with some festival outfit ideas and festival hair inspiration.
New Festival Trends
Festivals are constantly evolving and each year brings a new set of trends. Some of the latest festival outfit ideas and trends include bright neon colors, sequins, animal prints, collars, harnesses and plenty of sheer fabrics.
Accessories such as bucket hats, bum bags, and over or undersized sunglasses are also right on trend. We’re all about teaming the new with the old so go ahead and throw on your favourite 90’s vintage find, but make sure to team it up with that sequin captain hat or sparkly tinsel jacket! Check out our Festival Fever range in our online store. We have all the above, and more!
Coachella is arguably one of the biggest music festivals in the world and each year it sets the tone for festival fashion trends… C’mon, we’ve all seen those gram pics of the bronzed beauties in front of the big wheel showing off their festival attire!
Well this year in front of that big wheel we saw a lot of bold statement pieces, including faux fur, harnesses, cowboy hats, and sunglasses. Animal prints were also a popular choice, with leopard and zebra prints making appearances on everything from dresses to boots. Bright neon colors continued to be a trend, with attendees sporting neon green, pink, and orange outfits.
Festival Outfit Ideas
When it comes to festival outfits, the possibilities are endless. Here are some festival outfit ideas to get you started:
- Start your look off with a pair of denim shorts, cut a pair of old jeans if necessary. As long as the bum looks good, you’re winning! Team them with a body top like this one, add a fluffy hat, and bumbag and you’re looking both stylish and comfortable for your festival!
- Go full on rave chick like our girl Angelica in this with her body stocking, pasties, a harness, captain hat, mini glasses, and finish it off with a neon wig:
3. Why not create your own original oversized graphic t-shirt in our store! We’ll print whatever you want on a tee or hoodie! Team it up with a pair of bike shorts, and combat boots – this look is both comfortable and trendy. Add a bucket hat and some statement glasses to complete the look.
Festival Hair Ideas
Your festival look wouldn’t be complete without some festival-inspired hair. Here are some festival hair ideas to try:
1. Braids – braids are a festival classic and can be styled in so many different ways. Try a fishtail braid or a Dutch braid for a bohemian look.
2. Space buns – space buns are a playful and fun festival hairstyle. Add some chunky glitter or hair accessories for a unique twist.
3. Wigs – let’s be honest, your hair gets a little old by day 2 so why not get a bright coloured wig to sort that out? Get all your friends in and you can all look good on day 2 and be easily found in a croud! We recommend the glam wig in every colour!
Festival fashion is all about letting loose, having fun, and expressing yourself in the most colorful and creative way possible. Whether you’re donning a flower crown or rocking a neon jumpsuit, the key is to embrace your individuality and let your personality shine through your outfit. From bohemian to bold, there’s no limit to the styles and looks you can achieve when it comes to festival fashion. So, grab your glitter, don your dancing shoes, and get ready to make some unforgettable memories. Because when it comes to festival fashion, the only rule is to have fun and let your freak flag fly high!